Sales Support Coordinator
The Pharmacy Sales Support Coordinator will work with the Custom Health Sales team to perform onsite demonstrations, coordinate, and deliver prescriptions and devices to patient homes, and conduct patient outreach services for pharmacy programs. This role will also assist registered pharmacists with support activities and processes required to dispense medical prescriptions, perform data entry, verify prescriptions, refills, and patient information, and perform clerical duties related to the department.
The Sales Support Coordinator will support sales by collaborating with our network pharmacies that are certified to offer spencer devices to State Medicaid members.
- Work with the Custom Health Sales team to perform onsite demonstrations
- Coordinate and deliver prescriptions and devices to patient homes
- Conduct patient outreach services for pharmacy programs
- Assist registered pharmacists with support activities and processes required to dispense medical prescriptions
- Perform data entry, verify prescriptions, refills, and patient information
- Receive and stock incoming supplies
- Prepare labels and routinely pre-pack labels
- Perform clerical duties related to the department
- Long Term Care pharmacy or sales role in pharmacy services preferred
- Knowledge of Medicaid waiver preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced levels of customer experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is an asset
- Superior organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in computer use and software programs
- Demonstrated experience coordinating projects
Licenses and Certifications:
- Certification (CPhT), licensure, and/or registration as required by State
- Current valid driver's license
Salary Range: Up to $38,500 with a bonus of up to $3000 per quarter based on performance.
Note: The role required car travel within the State to make in-person presentations for individuals with Developmental disabilities/group home agencies and or Guardians.
Stop the guesswork. Guessing is fun. But not when it comes to medication.
Custom Health is a tech-enabled health services company. We connect people with community pharmacists to manage drug complexity and maximize health benefits through personalized medication delivery, virtual monitoring, and proactive care. Our fully automated, high-volume central-fill pharmacy hubs, proprietary health platform, and medication adherence network power a robust, scalable solution to chronic condition management that leads to better patient outcomes and total cost of care reduction.
Together, we can support everyone to be successful in their roles. We know that supporting our employees means our customers, patients, and their families get the information and services they need to be successful.
Want to learn more about what we do? Watch this video. https://youtu.be/u8pcZN6kiJ0
Sound interesting? Ready to have some fun? Then apply today.