Pharmacy Packaging Assistant
Custom Health is looking for a hard-working, motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our Langley pharmacy team as a Pharmacy Packaging Assistant.
- Be a key member of the Central Fill Packaging team, working within the scope of a Pharmacy Assistant to prepare medications for packaging for a final check by a registered pharmacy technician or pharmacist.
- Accurately pick drugs for packaging and file them accordingly.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to all clients
- Assist the delivery/logistics teams to ensure prescriptions are prepared on time and multiple items per patient are coordinated.
- Receive and file inventory efficiently and accurately
- Other duties are assigned
- Experience with Kroll software is an asset
- Strong, self-directed work ethic and ability to multi-task is a must
- Independent thinking and ability to solve problems
- High attention to detail while being efficient and able to manage time
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new information and routines
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience is required
Stop the guesswork. Guessing is fun. But not when it comes to medication.
Custom Health is a tech-enabled health services company. We connect people with community pharmacists to manage drug complexity and maximize health benefits through personalized medication delivery, virtual monitoring, and proactive care. Our fully automated, high-volume central-fill pharmacy hubs, proprietary health platform, and medication adherence network power a robust, scalable solution to chronic condition management that leads to better patient outcomes and total cost of care reduction.
Together, we can support everyone to be successful in their roles. We know that supporting our employees means our customers, patients, and their families get the information and services they need to be successful.
Want to learn more about what we do? Watch this video. https://youtu.be/u8pcZN6kiJ0
Sound interesting? Ready to have some fun? Then apply today.